~ What are they?
Cookies are harmless text files that web servers can store on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. Cookies enable users to navigate around websites, record which areas of the website have been visited and for how long and (where appropriate) enable us to tailor the content to fit the needs of visitors who have accessed the website. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
Valeria Simantob Photography
- to monitor and manage Site traffic;
- if required as a matter of law or regulation, to protect our or our other customers' rights;
- for login purposes;
- to enable us to remember preferences, track visitors and target adverts; and
- to make the browsing experience on the Site more efficient and enjoyable.
- We use both our own (first-party) and partner companies' (third-party) cookies to support these activities.
A list of all cookies listed on this Site and a description of the purposes we like them for is set out below. By using this Site, you consent to us using the Cookies listed below for the purposes listed below.
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Forms, Tilda Site Statistics and Hot Jar Analytics We use these services to analyse and improve the performance of our website. ~ Can you opt out from permitting cookies?
Yes, users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features or services available on our Site. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, for more information about how to block cookies and/or delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org